- Global organic sourced approach (pesticide-free, ecological, biodegradable raw materials, recyclable packaging, environmentally friendly manufacturing processes, etc.)
- Green Chemistry. Chemical processes are sometimes essential in order to offer consumers products that are effective and pleasant to use. Bio-Earth-Durable advocates the concept of “Green Chemistry”, which favors the use of renewable raw materials and environmentally friendly processes in accordance with the principle of sustainable development.
- Respect for consumer health, guaranteed by:
- The predominant use of natural or natural ingredients and green chemistry.
- The minimization of synthetic ingredients and considered essential in certain formulations.
- Solidarity and Fair Trade: Bio-Earth-Durable affirms its refusal of any form of exploitation of people, especially children, and seeks to promote a responsible and united economy, with fair remuneration for producers.
- Support for vulnerable beings, humans and animals, through a moral and militant commitment, in particular an annual donation to a humanitarian cause as well as an animal cause.
For consumers, Bio-Earth-Durable aims to be a benchmark for organic products and a mark of the manufacturer’s commitment to sustainable development. This standard is an evolving document, which can be revised and updated according to technical progress and regulatory requirements.