The company wishing to obtain the Bio-Earth-Durable mention must contact the Bio-Earth-Durable committee and send it a membership application file presenting its motivations, its state of mind and committing it to comply with the requirements of this standard. The control of compliance with the criteria set out in this standard is a biennial control (every two years) of the absence of organochlorine and phosphorus pesticides, carried out on 3 separate products or jointly.
The CPNP notification numbers, the files of its labels on the back mentioning the formula declared to the CPNP, photos of the finished products.
The percentage of organic ingredients contained in the formula, the traceability of organic ingredients up to 25% of the formula
Pesticide research analysis results
The company wishing to obtain the Bio-Earth-Durable mention sends by email:
- The CPNP notification numbers, the files of its labels on the back mentioning the formula declared to the CPNP, photos of the finished products.
- The percentage of organic ingredients contained in the formula, the traceability of organic ingredients up to 25% of the formula.
- Pesticide research analysis results.
- Its membership certificates (protection of animals, social and humanitarian causes, ecological contribution to the community of municipalities, waste sorting, etc.).
- Its possible certificates of compliance with other standards.
- Managing the sustainable development of production.
This declaration is examined by the ethics committee, which then decides on the validation of the membership. For the sake of preserving the company’s manufacturing secrets, it should be noted that the Bio-Earth-Durable ethics committee has access neither to the total-based formulas of the products, nor to the manufacturer’s formulation secrets. (processes for incorporating ingredients).
The ethics committee concludes on any non-conformities which will request their lifting by corrective action by email or RAR letter. Corrective actions will be subject to approval by Bio-Earth-Durable’s Ethics Committee.